Thursday, April 1, 2010

A Date Has Been Set

Today we went to the doctor for another checkup. We had an ultra sound done to make sure Tucker is doing well. He weighs approximately 6lbs 7oz. I was lucky enough to only gain 1 lb this week. Everything is looking good....except that Tucker does not want to cooperate. Tucker is breech, feet down. With this said, we have scheduled a c-section. It has been scheduled for noon on April 16th, just 2 weeks away. There is a very small chance that he would change positions. If this were to happen, they would cancel the c-section. I guess on a good note, we know exactly when he'll be here (unless I go into labor first) and we have 2 weeks to finish getting everything ready for his arrival.

1 comment:

  1. Yay! My dad was born on the 17th! Can't wait to see the little guy!

    ReplyDelete