Whew! It's been a busy month! Over the past month, Matt and I took Labor of Love (birthing) classes. These were very interesting and helpful. Matt even got to wear a pregnant body suit...hehe! I had my last baby shower which was thrown by my wonderful friends at the office. Tucker has received some of the cutest clothes and gifts. Matt and I met and interviewed with 2 different Pediatricians and have picked Tucker's Doctor. About 2 weeks ago, Matt and I met up with a professional photographer and had some maternity/belly pictures taken. We should get the proofs back soon and can't wait to share them with everybody. They sneak peak looked awesome. We had so much fun taking them! Today we had our 36 week checkup...wow...I can't believe I'm already 36 weeks! I have gained 3 more lbs, bringing me up to a total of 34lbs. I have dilated to 1.5-2. The Dr. thinks Tucker is still breech. We go back next week and will be checked again. They will also do an ultrasound. Depending on Tucker's position next week, we'll know whether or not a c-section is needed. Other than this, everything is going great! We've spent the month getting the nursery set up and will post pictures soon!
Thursday, March 25, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Very exciting!!!
ReplyDelete