Sunday, February 28, 2010

32 Week Report

This week's checkup turned out to be good. I have gained 3 more lbs. bringing me up to 25 lbs. total. My blood pressure continues to be good. The one snag we hit this week was that my belly measurement dropped to 28 weeks instead of growing. The Dr. said it could be because of a few things and so they decided we need an ultrasound to check it out. First they measured Tucker. His measurements look good. He's weighing in about 4lbs right now. Then they measured my amniotic fluid and that looked good. So with that said, the Dr. thinks it's just the way Tucker has shifted and is sitting inside of me. We go back in two weeks and I'm sure they will check everything again. On a different note, Matt and I started our birthing classes - Labor of Love. They have been very useful. We have two more classes to go until we're done. T minus 2 months!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment