Friday, December 18, 2009

A Busy Week Before Christmas!

This week was a very busy week! Monday night was Matt's company Christmas Party at the Palm. Much fun was had! Tuesday we volunteered our time with the Salvation Army Angel Tree. We helped distribute gifts to those less fortunate. Each year we look forward to helping this great cause. Wednesday night, Matt and I joined my sister Sarah and some friends for a night of dancing and celebrating. Thursday night was spent eating a very very yummy dinner at Ruth's Chris with some very close friends and Tucker's God Mother Kim. Tonight, Friday, was a very special night. My sister, Sarah had her pinning ceremony for Nursing School. We are so proud of her for graduating!! Way to go Nurse Sarah! The weekend ahead looks to be just as busy. Hopefully we will have a little down time before Christmas arrives.

2 comments:

  1. Love the pic. I am your first follower! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your lovely card/newsletter with a link to this blog. I love it. Looking forward to following your pregnancy/parenting adventures!
    All the best ~ Ann P. (Emily's mom's college roommate & life-long friend)

    ReplyDelete